6.06.2014

WEEKEND LINKS


This week has gone by fairly quickly (thank goodness), and it hasn't been so bad :) Although most of my weekend was spent being stressed over the release of Undeniable Issue 2, everything ended up working out and I am so happy with the outcome and all the positive feedback! I had a great birthday, and I know there has been no posts  this week besides the Undeniable release, because I wanted y'all to enjoy the magazine and have easy access to it, along with the Kate Spade giveaway. I have some exciting things coming up for the blog, so stay tuned everyone and have a great weekend! :)


- Follow me on instagram if you aren't already! Would love to see all of yours.

- This absolutely adorable collab with Minnie & Emma + The College Prepster

- Don't forget to enter my Kate Spade giveaway! You have until Sunday night!

- This hilarious article on "how to be a gangster"; Guess what? I qualify

-Listen to my and Jay's curated June Playlist for Undeniable!

-Maybe my favorite blog post ever, on Flirting by Chloe from PopCosmo

- Let's take a moment to celebrate beautiful weather.




No comments:

Post a Comment