6.10.2014

SMART GIRLS GROUP



I have been writing for the Smart Girls Group for a few months now, and I have been enjoying every minute of it. I write for the Loop, which is their blog, and specifically in the High School Column. 
The articles I've written so far include one about blogging in high school, and how to get ready for senior year (not posted yet). I really hope you guys read/enjoy them!

The Smart Girls Group works to empower girls all over, and is such a great network of girls who are all amazing in their own way. The Group grows every day, and is introducing some new great things soon!

I'm proud to announce that I am the new Collaboration Editor for SGG, and I'm so excited to get to work :)

I encourage you all to join if you aren't a member already, and to read up on their mission

Also, even if you're not a member, hurry up and buy your ticket to the Smart Girls Summit in NYC this July!!!!



5 comments:

  1. Congrats on being the new Collab Editor! That's so exciting, Anna!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is so awesome! I will be sure to go check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Checking it out right now - do you think that you might switch your site to WP after using it on the Loop? Just curious. :)

      Delete
    2. Hey! I think I might down the line, I really liked it. I want to focus on growing my blog a bit but then I will figure out how to make the transfer!

      Delete