6.17.2014

JEEP LIBERTY SPORT




Okay, so when I woke up Saturday morning, the absolute last thing on my mind was "hey, I'm going to get a car today". Well guess what happened on Saturday? I got a car!!!!!

My parents were gone all morning (not unusual since they both go to the gym together every morning and then work), but when they came back and my dad pulled up in a navy blue jeep liberty I was extremely confused. And when I found out it was all mine, it was one of the happiest moments I have ever had. I can't thank my dad enough for doing this for me. I still don't even have my license (let alone my permit since i have been totally putting it off) but now I have a reason to get on it!

Yes, it's a used car- but just like my parents, I wouldn't trust myself with a brand new car as a teenager! I love the car so much, and I can't wait to get it spruced up a bit, and give it the Anna touch ;)

I'm going to definitely do a post in the next couple days with some ideas on how to decorate it (i.e new spare tire cover for the back, steering wheel cover, rearview decor, etc)

Any suggestions?



8 comments:

  1. So jealous! I'm about to turn 17 and still don't have a car but the blue Jeep Liberty is pretty much my dream car.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh its honestly the greatest thing ever :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! <3 You have super sweet parents, and I cannot wait to see how you customize your new Jeep Liberty Sport. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I'm so jealous! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your car! Definitely get a super cute keychain for your car keys to give them a more personal touch!

    XO, Kate // seersuckerandstripes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had that exact car when I was in high school! I'm sure you'll have great memories with it like I have with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very useful post.It was very relevant.I was searching exactly for this.Thank you for your effort.

    Mitsubishi Replacement Radiators & Nissan Replacement Radiators

    ReplyDelete