2.21.2014

WARBY PARKER

When I was in the city we decided to make a pit-stop at the Warby Parker on Washington Street so I could take a look at some possible new frames. After going through almost all of them and deciding yay or nay, we were able to narrow the choices down. The one that was ultimately decided to look best on me was the Arthur frame.


I really liked it too, but I'm a little hesitant only because they are way smaller than I had planned. The height of these are 33 mm, and putting that into perspective is that the glasses I currently have and love, are 39mm. To be honest, I was planning on my new pair of frames to be a lit bit bigger. 

Here were a few of my other choices:

Bensen

Burke

Durand
I absolutely L-O-V-E the color of this one


Although the true highlight of my time at WP was finding the Quimby sunglasses. When I first tried them on it was as a joke, because I thought I could NEVER pull off that kind of bold, green (yes, green), round look. But to my surprise, everyone with me was telling me that it actually looked really good! And I have to say, when I looked in the mirror, I liked what I saw. So now, I absolutely can not wait for Spring so I can order these!



 I don't think that I have any pictures of me wearing any of the final optical frame choices, but here were some other fun pictures from our visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment