3.14.2014

J. CREW: SPRING 2014








Once again, J.Crew does not disappoint. I'm absolutely loving the whole sporty trend goin on at the moment, because it is so comfortable and somehow chic. Can it please stay like this forever?!

My personal favorites (shown above) are all from their Looks We Love, and the tagline? 11 answers to the question "What am I going to wear today?" 

Um with those choices how could you choose?

 I think that the casual style is perfect for the transition into spring! The lighter colors and pairing shorter sleeves with longer pants and vice versa makes me want Spring to be now, even though I wanted that about 2 months ago as well.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday darling! and thank you for sharing the lovely sets, I don't have anything in my wardrobe from this brand, but I have heard and seen this brand on so many blogs and bloggers, and I like it a lot, the designs, the fabrics, the colors are always beautiful and very appealing. My favorite set is the top right. Have a nice weekend sweetie! <3 xoxo
    www.stylehenge.com

    ReplyDelete