3.12.2014

MOVIE REVIEW: ENOUGH SAID



If I had to give this movie an honest grade it would be a solid A.  After watching it, I went to check the ratings on Rotten Tomatoes and it got a 96%! A well deserved one might I add.

My mom and I decided to have a movie night, so we lied in bed and chose something from On Demand. I had been wanting to see this movie for months, so I'm so happy I finally got to, and that it lived up to the hype.

The first time I heard about the movie was the day  it came out, when I went with a friend to New York City for the New Yorker Festival and heard teen phenomenon Tavi Gevinson speak. She was so proud to make her debut in the cinematography world in Enough Said, and what a movie to start out on!

The casting was brilliant. How could you go wrong with Julia Dreyfus and James Gandolfini? You can't.

It was a cute, and yet brutally honest romantic comedy about dating in your 50's.  I thought it was a great movie that definitely shone in its simplicity and humor.

I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a light hearted movie to watch!

Any other good movies that came out recently I should watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment