7.01.2014

SUMMER ROUTINE

image via

Now that it's summer, it's very easy to let the time slip by, to forget what day of the week it is, and to be anything but productive. I've been trying to keep myself busy so I don't end up just sitting at home feeling lonely and bored, and so far so good! I've made plenty of time to hang out with my friends, to go the pool, spend some time with my family, work, eat, and sleep! I've always been an early riser and can only sleep in until 10 if I go to bed very late or if I'm feeling under the weather. So, as I have been struggling to fall into a routine, I think I finally got it! Here's what the typical summer day looks like for me:

1.Wake up and shower- For me, as soon as I get up I have to shower, before I eat breakfast, that way I'm up and already feeling refreshed!

2.Breakfast- During the school year, I rarely have time to eat breakfast (a terrible habit to make), so during the summer I usually opt for a lighter breakfast, i.e fruit, yogurt, or cereal.

3. Morning Shows- taking a cue from Hunter, I decided to finally get back to watching some of my favorite morning shows! I never watch them during the school year because well, hello, I'm in school, but I really forgot how much I love them! (Live with Kelly and Michael anyone?)

4. Work- Luckily, all of my jobs only require two things. Me and my computer. So I can work from anywhere! I usually work on my blog when I watch my morning TV, and then transition into my actual job (more on that tomorrow), and then to my magazine. I work throughout the course of the entire day though (of course with breaks in between)

5. Pool- I have gone to the pool pretty much everyday this past week and have been loving it! I love being near the water even if it means just physically being near it and not actually going in it (typical California girl). But no, I love to swim, and obviously love any body of water, be it a pool, the ocean, or the lake (also a typical sailor girl). Luckily the pool I go to has wifi so I get to do some work and chill out poolside!

6. Home- once I finally get back home I usually plop down and relax. I try to get off of my computer and to either hang out reading or watching TV with my siblings.

7. Friends- If I haven't already seen my friends at the pool, we always hang out at night. Bonfires, dinners, movie nights, you name it! Since pretty much all of my friends now drive it makes things so much easier!!!

So thats the typical summer day for Stasia! I do have some more exciting things coming up though, so you all just wait ;)


2 comments:

  1. Neat post! Really cool blog-love the design! New follower :)

    Xo,
    Adalia
    seabreezeandstyling.blogspot.com

    P.S.-Would love it if you could check out mines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely check yours out
      xo

      Delete