7.07.2014

UNDENIABLE ISSUE No. 3


Sorry for being so M.I.A this week! I have been having a crazy work schedule, but things are finally cooling off (lol not really). For the past few nights I've been up until 2 a.m and later doing work on this magazine, the blog, the new things coming up for Undeniable, my actual job, the Smart Girls Group, and more. Luckily I have awesome friends who don't mind staying up and video chatting with me while I get all these things done. 

Anyways, now that the week is starting I have so much to look forward to!! I'm going to be  busy today getting ready for Tuesday-Friday in the city, and have a college essay workshop (ew). But tomorrow I get to go hangout in the city with some awesome blogging buddies! I can not wait to see Hunter, Katelyn, and Natalie! And then Wednesday/Thursday are going to be fun filled adventures at the SGG Conference, and Friday going with some fellow smart girls on tours of places like the Teen Vogue Headquarters, and meeting up with another blogger buddy! I have so much to look forward to and am literally counting down the hours.

But back to business everyone.

Undeniable Issue 3 is here and it is featuring one of the most inspiring ladies to me, Miss Ashley Brooke of Ashley Brooke Designs. The sayings on her mugs speak to me on a spiritual level (especially the Ain't Nobody Got Time For That! one ;) )

I hope you all enjoy this fabulous issue, for it may be the last! What?? The last issue! Yes!

But don't worry, Undeniable isn't going anywhere. It's just getting a makeover ;)

I have a feeling you guys will love what big changes are coming, and if you're interested in being a part of the Undeniable team feel free to email me!

So, for now, Cheers to a great start of July!



1 comment:

  1. So jealous that you're going to the summit! Have SO much fun while you're in the city!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete