4.10.2014

KEEPING TIME

For every big occasion in my life, my mom always gives me the gift of a new watch. I love wearing watches, but lately I just haven't been feeling it!

Time has been going by so quickly. In less than two years I will have left home, in a half of a semester I will be a senior, in exactly one month I will be celebrating my one year anniversary.

Where has time gone?!

So, anyways, I was doing some online shopping and I stumbled upon some of the cutest watches I have ever seen, and now I'm definitely in the time keeping  mood :)

Here are some of my favorites!

one // two // three // four // five 
(from left to right)

4 comments:

  1. Aw they are super cute!!1 However because of my tiny wrists I can't wear watches as they look funny on me :(
    Love them though!!!

    http://tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha awwww maybe you can find one that works for you! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm considering asking for the Daniel Wellington one for a graduation present - I've been lusting after it for ages now!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing watches, I found the same on this site Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete